Monday, January 29, 2007

Gee on wordpress

Never been *ehem


Well, I just watched “Never Been Kissed” (Drew Barrymore’s) last night. Haha, I actually realized that that’s the one I’ve been watching at the near end of the movie (how lame!)…

I won’t give the full details… I’ll just share a scene ( the climax, actually). She finally constructed her story! She writes stuffs about her self, that she was a geek and a loser when she was in high school and that she never had a relationship with a man and SHE NEVER EXPERIENCED BEING KISSED by a man… She fell in love with a certain literature instructor however; they had a conflict before that article was created. So she write on that piece that if THAT GUY really loves her, he’ll go to the baseball ( where Josie shall give the first pitch ) and give her first real kiss. It happened! And a lot of peepz had witnessed that very romantic event.

So what about that? I like it. Aside from having a crush with that Literature instructor and hearing my favorite Moffatt song ( Until you loved Me ) at the end of the film, it really moved me. Josie (Barrymore) is so damn lucky for she finally had experienced the thing that she never experience before… Aw! How about me? When will I??? Errr..

Oh well, unlike her, I’ve already kissed a guy. I’ve already had relationships with some. R-E-L-A-T-I-O-N-S-H-I-P-S??? Not really… Oh, this must be a reprehensible divulgence…

I’ve already had bfs but I never had a serious one. Honest! I even actually can’t think of a particular one whom I can consider as an EX-BF… I know I don’t have the right to talk like this because I do not possess the goddess-like beauty of some stunning beauty queens out there but sincerely, I never consider those as serious. And now, I’m beginning to wonder. I’m single for 1 year and 6 months now. Why is that?

I’ve heard some assessment from my friends… Here are the remarkable ones:

“ Ano ba kasi ang seryoso sa iyo? Mukha ka namang sweet sa guy. Don’t tell me, hindi LOVE ang lahat ng iyon?”

“ Pihikan ka kasi… Mataray pa! Date lang naman eh”…

“ May pagka-flirt ka kaya… Sometimes yung simple body language mo could mean so much sa isang guy, and for you wala lang… Hope torture naman!”

“ Eh paano kasi, BADING ANG TYPE MO!!! BADINGGG!!! BAKKKKKKLAAAAA!!!”.

“ Ang dami mo kasing crush! Nawawalan tuloy SIYA ng pag-asa… the tendency is, lalayo na lang siya”

“Mahilig ka kasi sa gwapo, ayaw naman ng mga gwapo sa iyo”.

“ Kakaiba kasi mga type mo, yung tipong walang pag-asang magkagusto sa isang babae.. Kung hindi weird, nerd o kaya naman awtistik… haha”.

……tama na!!! ( I better hide their names, ayaw kong makapatay ng tao… haha..).

Infairness, masakit yung iba… haha! So, to defend myself, I’ll give my justifications:

* What is a SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP for me? It’s the thing that I can be able to give my 100% love, complete with passion, intimacy and commitment. COMMITMENT: I actually hate that! Uh-oh, I think the statement above ( I never had a serious bf) is so mean… hehe… Okay, I had boyfriends… period. Haha!

* Pihikan? Ang dami ko nga crushes! Hehe… Well, it somehow true, for If I don’t like a guy ( who obviously likes me), I’ll really show it ( in a nice way naman… hehe)… But I do date naman ah! hmp!

* Flirt? Flirt naba iyon? Aw! Okay, I’ll be careful!

* TAMA NAH! I know, it’s my weakness… Mahina talaga ang GAYDAR ko… Aw!

* Oh well, having a crush is different from falling inlove.. waaaah!

* No! I’m not! To tell you honestly, I’ve fallen in love with a fat lazy guy and a very dark guy who doesn’t deserve a face ( another shocking revelation… shame!).

* NOT ALL! But I’m guilty of it! Haha… I don’t know why… I found them cute…

So there, I can’t still figure out why the hell my love cycle has stopped. Whacha think guyz? When shall I’ve experienced that SERIOUS thingy I wanna have? Hay…

No comments: